Friday, October 2, 2009

I just wanted to post one more time before the weekend due to the excitement I feel about blogging my progress. It's almost 5pm and I actually didn't do that bad with regards to eating today. I will be much more prepared next week in terms of bringing my lunch and planning out my days. I feel this is the beginning to something big *lol*....maybe, possibly, BIG weight loss. And I owe all of this to my best friend (I'll keep her name private) who's 30+ pound weight loss is a large part of my inspiration and new friend, Tammy, who also has a blog. Thank you, thank you both for getting my butt in gear to do this:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I'm so glad you got started....it's going to be great!! Learning how to take control over the food is a very empowering feeling. It's addictive....you'll get there! I'll be mentioning your blog very soon and giving you a shout out. Saturday posts are the ones that you get the least amount of comments on. People are too busy with their families on the wknds to sit down and read blogs. So I'll either mention it in Sunday or Monday's post...maybe that will get you a couple of followers to start with, so you don't feel like you're talking to just me, lol. Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came here from Tammy's blog and wanted to tell you good luck and to just say hello. Congratulations on starting this journey! It's a huge step and I think you will find that blogging is a huge help for staying accountable and remaining motivated. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on taking that all important step! I just came via Tammy's blog too. It's a great community here in blog land, and you can't ask for anyone better to have cheering you on than Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in the world did you go girl!!!!! Come back soon!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete